Microsoft Software Assurance allows you to get free upgrades to new versions of products that were released within the two-year period of the benefit. The Software Assurance for an upgrade product has the same end date as for the original product obtained through Connecting Up. Like all products, the licenses remain valid, and you can continue to use the product after Software Assurance expires.
Articles in this section
- Microsoft E-Learning Courses
- Microsoft Software Upgrades
- Microsoft Office Multi-Language Packs
- Microsoft Office Suites for Home Use
- Microsoft Backups for Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft Roaming Use Rights
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Microsoft License Mobility
- Are my Microsoft product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- Can I renew my Microsoft Software Assurance benefits through the donation program?