This benefit allows a Microsoft licensed device to access a virtual desktop infrastructure. As the primary user, you can remotely access your desktop from third-party devices such as home or contractor-owned PCs.
Articles in this section
- Microsoft E-Learning Courses
- Microsoft Software Upgrades
- Microsoft Office Multi-Language Packs
- Microsoft Office Suites for Home Use
- Microsoft Backups for Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft Roaming Use Rights
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Microsoft License Mobility
- Are my Microsoft product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- Can I renew my Microsoft Software Assurance benefits through the donation program?