Yes. Your Autodesk Account is your link to your Autodesk subscriptions, downloads, and benefits. Your software will also prompt you to sign in to your account when you first run the product. If you do not have an Autodesk Account, you will be prompted to create one.
Articles in this section
- Autodesk eligibility criteria and guidelines
- Which Autodesk products are available through the donation program?
- Can I obtain licences for Autodesk products not offered through TechSoup New Zealand?
- Can I obtain donated licences if I purchased an Autodesk product within the past three years?
- How do I know if my computer meets the basic hardware specifications for AutoDesk?
- How do I access my requested products?
- What can I try if I'm having download issues with AutoDesk?
- Do I have to create an Autodesk ID to activate the product?
- How do I allocate licenses in my Autodesk Account?
- Where can I get Technical Support for Autodesk?