- Refurbished computers are currently available through TechSoup New Zealand to registered charities and non-profit organisations.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive discounted refurbished computers.
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organisations, not to individuals.
- Recipient organisations may be asked to participate in a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Refurbished computers may not be transferred or resold.