TechSoup New Zealand currently accepts payment by Credit Card, PayPal and EFT
1. Log in then click on “My Account”
2. Add your products to the cart and go through the checkout process.
3. Follow the prompts until it takes you to the payment options and choose “credit card” to enter the credit card details or choose "PayPal" which will then forward you onto PayPal where you can then pay by credit card (you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to pay via this method)
4. After you have entered the details on the “Pay with credit card or log in” page, the next screen should ask you to “Review Order” and "submit order".
5. You will then be taken to a screen that will thank you for your payment and provide you with a receipt ID
7. At this stage the workflow will update to “Completed” and you have made your payment
NB. Please note this is only applicable to orders placed under the Discount partners. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 721 844 if it is from a Donation Partner.
Our EFT details are:
Bank: ASB Bank
Account # 0014011-00
Location: Shortland Street Auckland 1140 New Zealand
Reference: Your Transaction ID/s (this is found under Payment Info on your invoice)
When you have paid via EFT please send a remittance to email@example.com