Credits are valid for at least 12 months from the time they are delivered to you via email. If they are not used within 12 months, they will expire.
Articles in this section
- What is Amazon Web Services?
- What is the AWS Credits Program for Nonprofits?
- Eligibility Guidelines for the Amazon Web Services Program
- Can I renew the grant after the first year?
- Why do I need an AWS account to request this grant?
- Is it possible that my request for this grant will be rejected after I pay the admin fee?
- How long can I use the credits?
- What happens after I use all my credits or if they expire?
- What is the Amazon Free Tier?