Yes. Microsoft Software Assurance benefits are not the same as product licenses. Product licenses do not expire. They are valid for as long as you own the product. Software Assurance benefits expire after two years. They add value to your products but are not part of them.
Articles in this section
- Microsoft E-Learning Courses
- Microsoft Software Upgrades
- Microsoft Office Multi-Language Packs
- Microsoft Office Suites for Home Use
- Microsoft Backups for Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft Roaming Use Rights
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Microsoft License Mobility
- Are my Microsoft product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- Can I renew my Microsoft Software Assurance benefits through the donation program?