Even after Microsoft Software Assurance expires, benefits that were accrued in that period are still valid. You will continue to be eligible to upgrade to any new versions of your products that were released within the two-year period of the benefit, but you will not be eligible for upgrades to versions that were released later.
Articles in this section
- Microsoft E-Learning Courses
- Microsoft Software Upgrades
- Microsoft Office Multi-Language Packs
- Microsoft Office Suites for Home Use
- Microsoft Backups for Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft Roaming Use Rights
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Microsoft License Mobility
- Are my Microsoft product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- Can I renew my Microsoft Software Assurance benefits through the donation program?