After you register your PIN, you will receive an email from Autodesk. This email confirms that your subscription has started. Autodesk recommends that you begin using your product only after you receive this email. Once you have received it, you will only need your Autodesk ID and password to use the product on any computer. A serial number will not be necessary to use the product.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get Technical Support for Autodesk?
- What should I do if I haven't received a confirmation email from Autodesk?
- Why does the AutoDesk product ask me for a serial number?
- Do I have to create an Autodesk ID to activate the product?
- What can I try if I'm having download issues with AutoDesk?
- How do I register and download my AutoDesk product?
- How do I download, install, and activate an Autodesk product?
- How do I know if my computer meets the basic hardware specifications for AutoDesk?
- Can I obtain donated licences if I purchased an Autodesk product within the past three years?
- Can I obtain licences for Autodesk products not offered through TechSoup New Zealand?