- The Mailshell Australia Program is currently available to Charities and tax exempt nonprofit organisations and libraries.
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in oder to receive donations.
- Organisations may request up to 100 donated Mailshell licenses per fiscal year (1 July - 30 June.)
- Licenses include one year of software updates.
- Mailshell products may not be transferred or resold.