Bytes of Learning Donations are not available for distribution to following organisations:
- Educational institutions; however, donations are available to schools for the disabled, parent-teacher groups, student housing organisations, student exchange programs, and similar organisations.
- Advocacy groups except for those explicitly working in human rights; drug, alcohol, and firearm policy; ecology and conservation; racial integration; or population control.
- Computer refurbishing programs.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Donated products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Each qualifying organisation may request a single donation within a fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
- Donations are available to organisations with annual budgets of Au$1300,000 or less.
- Bytes of Learning donated licenses may not be transferred or resold.
- Organisations must represent and warrant that they are willing to provide information to Bytes of Learning for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this product.