Yes. Your Autodesk ID is your link to your Autodesk product licences and subscriber benefits. You will need it to register the PIN you received from TechSoup New Zealand, log in to Autodesk Account where you can access downloads and benefits, and submit support requests. Your software will also prompt you for this ID when you first run the product. If you do not have an Autodesk ID, you will be prompted to create one at each of these steps.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get Technical Support for Autodesk?
- What should I do if I haven't received a confirmation email from Autodesk?
- Why does the AutoDesk product ask me for a serial number?
- Do I have to create an Autodesk ID to activate the product?
- What can I try if I'm having download issues with AutoDesk?
- How do I register and download my AutoDesk product?
- How do I download, install, and activate an Autodesk product?
- How do I know if my computer meets the basic hardware specifications for AutoDesk?
- Can I obtain donated licences if I purchased an Autodesk product within the past three years?
- Can I obtain licences for Autodesk products not offered through TechSoup New Zealand?