No. If your organisation purchased an Autodesk product within the past three years, you will need to request an exception from Autodesk before you can request one from TechSoup New Zealand. Follow the steps below to request an exception.
- Send email to email@example.com.
- In the email include
- Your organisation name and contact information
- Which Autodesk product or products your organisation purchased
- The total approximate cost of the product or products
- The approximate date of purchase
- The channel through which you purchased them (for example, Autodesk.com or a reseller)
- Once you receive an approval email from Autodesk Foundation, request the donated product through the TechSoup New Zealand website. See the program page for a list of all Autodesk products available through TechSoup New Zealand.
Note: Autodesk's approval does not guarantee that your organisation is fully eligible for the donation. You must still meet the program's eligibility requirements to qualify for TechSoup New Zealand's Autodesk products. See the Autodesk program restrictions for more information.