The Google for Non-profits Program offers qualified organisations access to free versions of paid Google products and special features designed for not-for-profits. These tools can help not-for-profits find new donors and volunteers, work more efficiently, and get supporters to take action.
Articles in this section
- Why is TechSoup New Zealand validating Google for Charities?
- What’s the difference between Google Apps for Business/G Suite Business and Google Apps for Non-profits/G Suite?
- How do I get support for Google Apps?
- My organisation is currently paying for Google Apps for Business/G Suite for Business - can I switch?
- What products are included in Google for Non-profits?
- Is my organisation eligible for Google for Non-profits?
- How do I access Google for Non-profits?
- What is Google for Non-profits?