Adobe Individual memberships are managed on an individual level, and the user's email address is connected to the Adobe ID. With individual memberships, your organisation can't change the member's Adobe ID or password, so you should make proper billing arrangements when an employee or volunteer leaves.
Articles in this section
- Why is there an admin fee for the Adobe access to discounted rates?
- Why do the Adobe access to discounted rates change after the first year?
- Why does Adobe not offer Creative Cloud as a donation?
- Can I get Adobe Creative Cloud products with a perpetual license like the previous Adobe Creative Suite products offered?
- Are Adobe Creative Cloud for Individuals memberships transferable? Can a new employee or volunteer use a former employee or volunteer's membership for the remaining contract obligation?
- My organisation already has one or more Adobe memberships at retail rates. Are we still eligible for additional memberships at the discounted non-profit rate?
- Can I install and use Adobe Creative Cloud products on public access computers in my library or non-profit public access computer lab?
- How many Adobe Creative Cloud memberships can I request?
- What happens if I cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud membership?
- Should I choose the monthly or annual payment schedule for the Adobe access to discount rates complete plan?