It is possible for an organisation to meet the programme eligibility criteria but still not be eligible for certain discount and donation partners. This could happen if the organisation does not fall within the eligibility guidelines stipulated by the relevant partner that is donating or discounting their products. It is a good idea to check the eligibility requirements for the products that you want to request before you begin the registration process.
Articles in this section
- Will my organisation qualify for the TechSoup New Zealand Programme?
- Why do I have to register my organisation to obtain products?
- How do I create a TechSoup New Zealand account?
- What is my organisation's annual operating budget?
- What happens after I register for the donation and discount programme and when can I place an order?
- How do I access product donations & discounts through TechSoup New Zealand?
- I am a consultant who works with non-profit organisations, can I request products from TechSoup New Zealand?
- My organisation is qualified for TechSoup New Zealand but I can't order a particular product?
- Why has my eligibility for some donor partners changed?
- Are public libraries eligible to receive products?