Once you create a TechSoup New Zealand account, you can register for the Donation & Discount programme.
- Ensure you are logged into your TechSoup New Zealand account
- Select My Account
- Click on Register today! under the Donations and Discounts section
- Fill out all the required fields
- Click Create new account
- Once you have submitted your registration, it will take up to 2 working days for a member of our Customer Support Team to contact you regarding your organisation's eligibility for the Donation & Discount programme.
- Your organisation will receive a qualification email confirming your eligibility for the programme. At this point you will be able to place a donation request when logged in to your account.
- If you are unsure which Activity Type your organisation falls under, please select Other and then click Other under the drop down menu (the text should change to red). Our customer support team can allocate the correct activity type to your organisation during the qualification process.
- The budget figure required is your organisation's annual operating budget. For more information on what your annual operating budget represents, please click here.
- Please note that there may be some documentation required before we are able to qualify your organisation. We recommend that you ensure that our email address firstname.lastname@example.org does not get caught up in the spam filter.
If you are experiencing any issues registering your account, please contact our Customer Experience Team